1 Corinthians 2:9-10
New King James Version (NKJV)
9 But as it is written:
“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”[a]
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
I continue to wait expectantly (and celebrate everyday!) for what God is doing and what He'll continue to do in the lives of our children. We're off to such a strong start. I can tell, you've laid the foundation well, Parents!
Please feel welcome to join us for Back-to-School night on Tuesday at 7p.m.
You'll get a little more insight on what your child's day looks like, hear about grading, classroom procedures and have the opportunity to ask questions, see student work, and fellowship with other parents.
I hope to see you there!
p.s.- If it makes a difference in what your child wears to school tomorrow- we're PAINTING!! It's washable, but still. They should be in dress code while not in "Sunday best" if possible!
I love teaching 6th grade!
Mrs. Pam Boisvert

Yes we injoy having our little pet int he class hes so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete