Hampton Christian Middle/High School

Welcome to 6th grade!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

I praise and exalt and glorify the King of heaven because everything he does is right and all of His ways are just!
Daniel 4:37

Well..... They're right!  Your children are telling the truth.  I just cancelled Math homework for this evening.  (Now, you can get ahead and do it for tomorrow night.....)

Praise God!  He has been among us this morning in chapel for sure!  I mean, I know He's never far from any one of us.  (Acts 17:27) It's just that this morning, whole scores of students from 6th -12th grade came forward to receive prayer about wanting God to "make" them.  For the Holy Spirit to indwell in them, for the students to be able to give their whole heart to God, whatever He may call them to do and however He calls then to live.

Pastor Ralls spoke this morning and truly touched the hearts of our 6th grade!

So, our schedule is a bit off today.  We did have math class, but haven't had a chance to complete practice problems, and I would like to do them with them in class before I set them off on their own.

I pray each one of your children knows the height and depth and breadth of God's love for them!

"Before I formed you, I KNEW you."  Jeremiah 1:5



No comments:

Post a Comment