Hampton Christian Middle/High School

Welcome to 6th grade!

Friday, August 30, 2013

  I am thrilled to Welcome our students and their families to middle school!
God has amazing things planned for all of us.

"Look at the nations and watch-- and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told."  Habakkuk 1:5

Homework is posted here weekly as well as upcoming tests and quizzes.  Also, check out links for websites that help with all sorts of 6th grade skill practice.

Please feel free to email or call me anytime. Middle school can be a big adjustment and I'm here to help make it smoother if possible!  I'd also love to hear what God is doing in the lives of your children!


20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."  Ephesians 3:20-21  New International Version (NIV)

1 comment:

  1. BEST TEACHER EVER! oh, sorry. BEST TEACHER IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HOW YOU TEACH US MRS. BOISVERT!!!!! You are very sweet, loving, caring, helpful, awesome,and AMAZING! You are a teacher that loves GOD and your students! Thanks a lot Mrs. Boisvert, or as I should say, BEST TEACHER EVER!! I'm looking foward to spending time with you for rest of the school. Itruly love the amazing things you have taught me about school and about the LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!!! You have strengthend my relationship with the Almighty LORD. Thanks a lot! From Triston or greg (ha ha) Lambert your stundent. oh. Tell Albert Triston (his favorite) said Hi!

    ReplyDelete