"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4
And they did while I was out sick on Friday! The class is to be offered a thanks for their good behavior and keeping the class running smoothly (with jobs, following procedures and what not).
Remember: No School for students on Friday. Lucky ducks!
If you'd like to schedule a conference, it's not too late. Just call the office @ 838-7427. Be sure to preface if you'd like to meet with Mrs. Stewart as well. She has a different schedule than I do this year.
Progress reports are do back on Wednesday, and pictures will come home on Monday. They're SO cute! (okay, handsome, boys.)
Students should be studying their History maps this week. It's Map Mastery #4 on p. 363.
Also, there will be Language References to study this week. (a Test not until the following week)
Blessings to you and your families! I'm overjoyed to be teaching your children!
Are the kids off on Friday 10/11/13? Jamie mentioned that she is off but I cannot find anything that agrees with her. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteRichard Keller
Never mind, found it!!
ReplyDeleteRichard Keller