Don't get me wrong, I had a great weekend and enjoyed my family, but I'm looking forward to Monday!
Thursday and Friday's ACSI Conference was inspiring and challenging. I did my share of sitting, but it was worth it. One of my favorite "take-a-ways" was about the importance of modeling thankfulness,especially in our culture today.
Another crucial topic, I thought, was helping our students begin to form their Christian Worldview.
At home I hope you're seeing life through the lense of eternity and sharing it with your children as much as you can!
A full week lies ahead. We finish Black Beauty this week, start to learn about the geography and indigenous Indians of the eastern United States, and practice math skills in groups.
I'll pray you have a productive week and see God's hand at every turn!
Blessings!
Colossians 3:15 ESV
"And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful."
No comments:
Post a Comment