Hampton Christian Middle/High School

Welcome to 6th grade!

Saturday, March 1, 2014

It's March already!  Now if it warms up, we'll be in business!

Coming up:


  • Hampton Christian's auction!  The 6th grade is auctioning an electric scooter.  Please consider contributing to the cost.
  • Missionary books should be finished by the end of the week to allow time to work on the report without rushing!
  • If your child is playing co-ed soccer and did NOT play a sport this year, a physical as well as the following permission form is required.  Soccer starts Monday, March 10.  
           http://www.hamptonchristianschools.com/Athletics/forms/VHSLphysical.pdf
           http://www.hamptonchristianschools.com/Athletics/forms/MedicalRelease.pdf



Friday the 14th, there is no school due to parent-teacher conferences.  However, I will be traveling with our Math Olympians to Fredericksburg that day.  If you would like a conference, please contact the office to make an appointment @ 838-7427.  I can be available before, after, and even during school and would look forward to talking with you.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!  I think I see the sun………

No comments:

Post a Comment