I read on, and I'm glad I did. "When you have followed these instructions from the Lord, the glorious presence of the Lord will appear to you." Leviticus 9:6
I want to be in His presence…… so let's ask, "What, O Lord, are your instructions for me today?"
It's a short week this week, so we're going to make it worth our while! We'll skip the Spelling this week (try not to weep out loud) and no reading vocabulary (again-- no weeping!)
No open tutoring this week. We'll resume next week.
So what WILL we do?
- Look at Paul's example of contentment in the book of Colossians.
- Math!! Distributive Property, fraction-decimal-percent equivalents, and add mixed measures
- Write a persuasive essay, revise, edit, and publish it.
- Begin a unit on the US Civil War
Students should be well underway with their missionary book report and memorizing Philippians 2:5. The quiz will be on Thursday this week with no school Monday.
As always, feel free to email me or send me a note with any concerns or questions! Blessings to your family.
No comments:
Post a Comment