I pray that God will be your strength- your ever present help in times of trouble, both at home and abroad, at work and at home, on duty or off. That His peace which passes all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. (Psalm 46, Phillipians 4:7)
Thank you for your service, Veterans.
This week at school we have a quiz or a test every day! In History and Language especially, these are smaller quizzes in order to prepare for a test next week. If your student studies 10-15 minutes a night in these subjects, he or she will have no problem!
There is Math homework on Wednesday, but I will see that it's light and that we begin in class. Current event articles are due on Wednesday. Your child has been encouraged to talk with you about their assigned article.
I will tutor in Math on Thursday until 4 p.m.
Reminder: Report Cards are due back by WEDNESDAY.
Blessings to you and your family.

No comments:
Post a Comment