Hampton Christian Middle/High School

Welcome to 6th grade!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

This week, I'm especially grateful for God's Sovereignty.  

New International Version (©1984)
"Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations."

Thank you, Parents, for supporting the kingdom work going on at Hampton Christian Schools.  God's ways are so much higher than ours and His Word will not return void!  

We had an awesome discussion about handling anger this past Friday.  We read the story of Jesus turning over the tables in the temple.  I challenged students to look for opportunities for God to work through them as they encounter anything from not getting their way, to hurt feelings, or someone really making them angry.  I'm excited to hear about how God is teaching our children His ways!  These are lifelong lessons and our Teacher is Faithful in helping us learn these lessons!

p.s.~
**no word on school open or closed Monday yet......

No comments:

Post a Comment